- One to two pass/fail
- Forty-five shift hours = one credit
- Students may repeat this course for a maximum of six credits
A continuation of PEMRAP I (BIOL 2652), returning RAs assist in training and mentoring incoming PEMRAP students, work approximately one four-hour shift/week in the ED and participate in the physician shadowing program as offered. Returning RAs are responsible for staying current with new study protocols by attending or viewing new study presentations for PEMRAP students.
There is no outside coursework and no exams.
- BIOL 2652: PEMRAP I
- Sophomore standing or above
- Full compliance with non-appointee requirements
- Completion of HIPAA refresher
- Single-tier negative TB tests
- Influenza vaccine (October-March)
- Hepatitis B test (if required for a particular study)